Delivery and Collection
Delivery costs are calculated at the checkout using package weight and distance, to get a delivery price simply enter your postcode at the checkout.
Our fuels are shrink wrapped on a pallet and delivered on the back of a large truck with a tail-lift to your property. When we arrive your order will have to be signed for. Orders placed before 4pm will be delivered within 2 working days after dispatch. We will call by phone to arrange a suitable day, we suggest allowing 3-5 working days during our peak times.
In order to get maximum benefit from your delivery, we suggest you invest a little time in arranging sufficient manpower to safely stack and store your fuels immediately once it is off loaded by our operatives. Like other on-line bulky goods retailers, we use third party delivery companies within the "Pallet Network", they will try to deliver your goods as closely and carefully as possible to your required area but will not offer any unpacking or stacking services except our local areas (please see area map for details).
- Customers must be present to receive and sign for the goods unless noted otherwise.
- The delivery is usually made by an up to 18 tonne, rigid or rear-steering lorry with a tail lift. Occasionally the vehicle may differ slightly from this specification according to availability and at the discretion of the delivery company.
- Access must be relatively level and free from obstruction.
- The delivery is contracted to the curbside only.
- Where ground conditions are suitable, the goods may be further positioned by pallet truck.
- Standard delivery is 3-5 working days: 9.00am-5.00pm. (Monday -Friday)
- Next day delivery means next working day between 9.00am and 5.00pm (Monday - Friday) surcharge applies.
- Saturday delivery 9.00am - 12.00 (surcharge applies)
- Cut off for orders is 3.00pm
- Order cancellation: fees and delivery return costs will apply if an order is cancelled.
- Al fuels must be moved to a dry store immediately after delivery.
- Faults and omissions must be reported in writing within three days of receipt of order.
- Goods may be returned unused and in good condition at the customers expense.
- The delivery guide must be read in conjunction with our delivery terms and conditions.
- Re-delivery maybe charged.